Technologically-driven, and innovative.
As a company MPH, take pride in working as a partner with our clients who include some of the UK’s largest companies: banks, financial institutions, public utilities, telecommunications and government agencies.
What we do best
Through our efforts and our services we help our clients gain new customers, people they previously couldn’t reach, and in return help their customers to receive services they were previously unable to access.
Unlike many businesses operating in this sector, MPH is not a charity; it is a commercial business-to-business company providing specialist professional services to other companies whose customers require the same physical and intellectual access to their goods, facilities, services and information as non-disabled people.
Alan Matthews - MD MPH Group
We have five specialist departments within the MPH Group - they are;
- Accessible Environments — One of the UK’s leading access consultancies.
- Accessible Media — One of the UK’s largest and most successful transcription services.
- Customer Centred Training — Excellent and varied training courses for employees and employers.
- MPH Studios — Broadcast quality Television & Audio studios.
- Training & Conference Centre — The North East’s most accessible training and conference venue.
We offer consultation on all aspects of our MPH Group and have an in-house specialist legal team to advise on all issues, to find out more – make an enquiry