Following the progress in Russia-Ukraine peace talks, the gold price fell more than 1% the next day, hitting its lowest in a month, and palladium prices briefly tumbled by nearly 9%.
"We have seen metal prices going into free fall when the Russia-Ukraine situation is likely to see a major detente, which spurred people's risk preference and optimism that the war could end at a time," said OANDA senior market analyst.
A Russian deputy defense minister says Moscow has decided to sharply curtail its military activities around Kyiv and Chernikov in Ukraine, following talks between Russian and Ukrainian representatives in Istanbul.
Where the prices of metals, natural gas, and commodities like the Titanium Carbide TiC Powder,Overview of Titanium Carbide TiC Powder,Application of Titanium Carbide TiC Powder,Titanium carbide TiC powder price,Titanium Carbide TiC Powder Supplier will go in the future, is still very uncertain.
Overview of Titanium Carbide TiC Powder
The chemical formula of titanium carbide is TiC. It is a steel grey crystal with a metallic sheen. It is thermally and electrically conductive, and its electrical conductivity decreases with increasing temperature, thus taking on the properties of a medal. It is a hard, high-melting compound, second only to diamond in hardness, with a microhardness of 2850 kg/mm2. The lattice constant a=4.173×10-8cm. The melting point is 3150 ℃, the boiling point is 4820 ℃, and the relative density is 4.9. TiN and TiO have the same lattice and the same parameters, so a series of continuous solid solutions can be formed between them. Heating above 1500 °C in H2 gas, C removal occurs gradually. The mixture of Ti(C,N) carbon nitride reacts with N2 gas above 1200 ℃ to form a variable composition. The oxidation rate of TiC is slow at 800 °C, but TiC powder can be combusted in O2 at 600 °C to generate TiO2 and CO2. At 1200 °C, it reacts with O2 gas to generate TiO2 and CO. It does not interact with water, but can react with water vapor to generate TiO2, CO and H2 at temperatures above 700 °C. Does not react with CO, but reacts with CO2 at 1200 °C to generate TiO2 and CO. Insoluble in hydrochloric acid and lye, soluble in nitric acid and aqua regia.
Preparation method of titanium carbide TiC powder
1. Carbon black for carbothermic reduction at 1700-2100 ℃
To reduce TiO2, the chemical reaction formula is: TiO2(S)+3C(s)=TiC(S)+2CO(g).
2. Direct carbonization method TiC is prepared by the reaction of Ti powder and carbon powder. Ti(s)+C(s)=TiC The application of this method is limited due to the difficulty in preparing submicron titanium powders. The above reaction takes 5-20 hours to complete, the reaction process is difficult to control, and the reactants are seriously agglomerated. It requires further grinding to prepare fine TiC powder. In order to obtain a purer product, the fine powder after ball milling needs to be purified by chemical methods.
3. Chemical vapor deposition
The synthesis method utilizes the reaction between TiCl4, H2 and C
Reactants react with hot tungsten or carbon monofilament. TiC crystals are grown directly on the monofilament. The yield and sometimes even the quality of TiC powder synthesized by this method is severely limited.
4. Sol-gel method
The invention relates to a method for fully mixing and dispersing a material and a solution to prepare a small particle size product. It has the advantages of good chemical uniformity, small powder particle size, narrow distribution and low heat treatment temperature, but the synthesis process is complicated and the drying shrinkage rate is large.
5. Microwave method
Using nano-titanium dioxide and carbon black as raw materials, using the principle of carbothermal reduction reaction, the material is heated by microwave energy. In fact, the dielectric loss of the material in the high-frequency electric field is used to convert microwave energy into thermal energy, so that nano-TiO2 and carbon can synthesize TiC.
Application of Titanium Carbide TiC Powder
1. Titanium carbide powder is used for high temperature thermal spraying materials, welding materials, hard coating materials, military aviation materials, carbides and cermets.
2. Titanium carbide powder is used as an additive in the production of thermistors to improve wear resistance.
3. Titanium carbide powder has a NaCl-type cubic crystal structure. Adding 6% to 30% of TiC to WC-Co cemented carbide forms a TiC-WC solid solution with WC, which can significantly improve red heat, wear resistance, oxidation resistance, Corrosion resistance and other properties, more suitable for processing steel than WC-Co cemented carbide. Alloys such as Ni-Mo can also be used as binders to form tungsten-free cemented carbides, which can improve the turning speed and the precision and finish of the workpiece.
4. Used as tool material and additive for metal bismuth, zinc, cadmium smelting crucible, preparation of semiconductor wear-resistant film, HDD large-capacity storage equipment, is an important part of cemented carbide, used as deoxidizer in steelmaking industry, also Used as cermet, it has the characteristics of high hardness, corrosion resistance and good thermal stability.
Titanium carbide TiC powder price
The price of titanium carbide TiC powder will change randomly with the production cost, transportation cost, international situation and market supply and demand of titanium carbide TiC powder. Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd aims to help various industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for titanium carbide TiC powder, please feel free to send an inquiry to get the latest price of titanium carbide TiC powder.
Titanium Carbide TiC Powder Supplier
As a global supplier of titanium carbide TiC powders, Tanki New Materials Ltd. has extensive experience in advanced, engineered material properties, applications and cost-effective manufacturing. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (including boron carbide, aluminum carbide, boron carbide, etc.), high-purity target materials, functional ceramics and structural devices, and provides OEM services.
|Titanium Carbide Properties|
|Other Names||titanium(IV) carbide, TiC powder|
|Melting Point||3160 °C|
|Boiling Point||4820 °C|
|Solubility in H2O||N/A|
|Titanium Carbide Health & Safety Information|
Recently, Rosneft announced that a large oil deposit has been discovered in Bochao Lahai, with reserves equivalent to 82 million tons of oil. The discovery benefited from oil drilling in the Medinskova Landsky area. Rosneft pointed out that the discovery proves the great oil potential of the Timano-Bechula region, which will be the basis for the company to continue to research and develop the region.
In addition, Russian billionaire Vladimir Potanin, the largest shareholder of Norilsk Nickel, said recently that he was prepared to discuss the merger of Norilsk Nickel and aluminum giant Rusal.
"We have received a proposal from Rusal management to discuss a merger with Norilsk Nickel as an alternative to extending the shareholder agreement," Potanin said in an interview with Russia's RBC TV channel. I sent a letter confirming that we agreed to initiate discussions with Rusal on a merger. "
Potanin owns about 35 per cent of Norilsk Nickel. Norilsk Nickel is a major producer of nickel and copper and the world's largest palladium miner. Norilsk Nickel and Rusal had a market capitalization of $49 billion and $15 billion, respectively, as of Monday local time, according to Refinitiv Eikon.
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology is a trusted chemical manufacturer and supplier providing high-quality chemicals and Nanomaterials. If you are looking for the Titanium Carbide TiC Powder,Overview of Titanium Carbide TiC Powder,Application of Titanium Carbide TiC Powder,Titanium carbide TiC powder price,Titanium Carbide TiC Powder Supplier, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
Foamed concrete is a highly entrained sand cement with at least 20% air volume in the cured product.…
Chile's government is considering phasing in a proposed ban on glacial mining to limit projects high in the Andes by some big copper companies. Chile's constitutional assembly has approved a proposal to ban mining in glaciers, protected areas, and ar…
Natural graphite is a refractory material with a high melting point of 3650 °C, and it is a good conductor of heat and electricity.…