Polycarboxylate superplasticizer advantages
The purchasing pace at the demand end of the international thermal coal market continues to slow down and the international thermal coal price continues to decline. Prices for thermal coal at major international ports continued to fall last week as buyers in Europe slowed in recent days for April, coupled with weaker-than-expected import demand from End users in China. According to China Coal Market net monitoring: Australia Newcastle port thermal coal price index was 253 USD/ton, compared with 309.02 USD/ton, down 56.02 USD/ton, down 18.13%. South Africa's Port Richards thermal coal price Index was $264.5 / mt, down the US $62.72 / mt or 19.17% from US $327.22 / mt. The European ARA Tri-port thermal coal price Index was $281.8 / ton. Does the price of thermal coal in major international ports continue to decline to affect the price of the pce powder?
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer is based on unsaturated polymerizable monomers with active groups such as carboxyl group, sulfonic acid group, hydroxyl group and polyoxene group as raw materials. some new high-performance dispersants are prepared by direct copolymerization, post-polymerization functionalization or in-situ polymerization and grafting, which are called superplasticizers in concrete.
The unique comb-shaped molecular structure of this kind of superplasticizer gives it the characteristics of low content, high water reduction, good water retention and good strengthening effect. In addition, the molecular structure, molecular weight and its distribution can be adjusted by means of flexibility of molecular structure design and control of synthesis process parameters, so as to achieve high performance.
What are the advantages of polycarboxylate superplasticizer?
1. low content and good dispersion, usually in the amount of 0.2%-0.5% of the amount of cementitious material, the water reduction rate of concrete can reach more than 30%, and does not segregate and does not bleed water.
2. The performance of keeping slump is good, and the slump of concrete in 90~120min is basically no loss, which accords with the development trend of modern pumping concrete.
3. It has good compatibility with cement, admixture and other admixtures, so it can be used freely.
4. It can effectively increase the content of fly ash, ground slag and other admixtures used to replace cement, so as to reduce the cost of concrete.
5. It can be used to prepare ordinary, high strength, ultra-high strength, high fluidity, early strength, mass concrete and so on according to different design requirements.
6. Formaldehyde is not used in the preparation process, so it will not cause pollution to the human body and the environment.
Concrete Additives Supplier
TRUNNANO is a reliable foaming agents supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
If you are looking for high-quality polycarboxylate superplasticizer, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
The U.S. Department of Energy has launched a $3.16 billion program to improve the supply chain for electric vehicle batteries.
The U.S. Department of Energy recently announced on its website that it will receive $3.16 billion from the bipartisan infrastructure bill to develop domestic electric vehicle battery manufacturing in the United States. $3.1 billion will be invested in new, retrofitted, and expanded facilities related to electric vehicle batteries, and $60 million will be spent on recycling and reuse of used batteries.
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd. (TRUNNANO) is a trusted global chemical material supplier & manufacturer with over 12-year-experience in providing super high-quality chemicals and Nanomaterials including graphite powder, 3D printing powder, the pce powder, etc. If you are looking for high-quality materials, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.